[News] Jay-Z Announces Two Performances At New York City’s Carnegie Hal
Hov will grace the stage at the prestigious venue.
Earlier today, Jay-Z held a press conference in New York City, New York with his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation and United Way to announce that he will be playing two solo shows on February 6th and 7th at NYC’s Carnegie Hall.
“Its every artists dream to play a venue as legendary as Carnegie Hall,” he said. “The fact that I can use the arts and my talent to benefit the education of the next generation of artists, entrepreneurs and great thinkers makes for a legendary night. I’m proud to be a part of the continuing work of United Way of New York City and expanding the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation.”
Hov joins Lauryn Hill as one of the few solo Hip Hop artists to perform at the prestigious venue. Tickets will go on sale privately on December 12th, with limited public tickets available on January 30th at 11 a.m.
- Jay-Z Performing At Carnegie Hall (rapradar.com)
- ArtsBeat: Jay-Z to Hold Benefit Concerts at Carnegie Hall (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- New Beatles Exhibition At Carnegie Hall To Put Recently Discovered Snapshots On Display (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Chris Cornell | New York | Photos (jambase.com)
- ArtsBeat Blog: Carnegie Hall Benefit Honors the Rolling Stones (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)